Upon authorization, you may return unopened purchases received from Saddleback Resources within 60 days of delivery for a refund of the product cost excluding shipping and less a 15% restocking fee. Discounted campaign resources and other items as noted on our website, www.saddlebackresources.com, are not returnable.
For Shortages, Damaged and Defective Items:
- Call Customer Care at (800) 723-3532. for instructions. There will be no additional charge to replace a damaged or defective product.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
To Return Unopened Items:
- In order for your return to be accepted at the warehouse, you MUST contact Customer Care by telephone at (800) 723-3532. to request a Return Authorization number (RA) and special return instructions. Returns are subject to approval. Any items returned without a RA number will be refused by Saddleback Resources and their contracted shipper and no credit will be issued.
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping cost of the return. We recommend using a shipping method that you can track, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Please return product in the original packaging, and include a copy of your Packing List in the box.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for credit processing. Your credit will be refunded in the same method as your payment for that order.
Discontinued products, sale items, DVDs, CDs and downloadable resources are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you need to cancel your order, please speak to a Customer Care representative at 1-800-SADDLEBACK (723-3532). Orders may be cancelled or modified any time prior to when they are released for processing. Orders are released multiple times a day, so be sure to contact us right away if you want to cancel or change your order.
If you have a question on our policies, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.