Whether you're just starting a family or you're an "empty nester", there is something in this study for parents of all ages and in all stages of life.
The Starter Kit for Raising Your Kids Without Raising Your Blood Pressure includes a Teaching DVD and companion Study Guide Workbook, everything you need for an individual or small group study.
“Healthy families are not an accident. They are the result of wise actions and wise decisions by wise parents." –Rick Warren
Here are just a few of the important lessons you will learn in this study:
- How to "train a child in the way that he should go"
- God's four purposes for the family
- How to recognize and affirm the uniqueness of each of your kids
- The important difference between punishment and discipline
- How to trust your kids with responsibility
- What to do if you have a "prodigal" child
- How to stop blaming yourself for your children's mistakes
- The secret to becoming a great parent
There are three essential sessions that make up this study:
- Session One: Growing Healthy Kids
- Session Two: Bringing Out the Best in Your Kids
- Session Three: Hope for Hurting Parents
This study provides easy-to-learn instruction on how to nurture a healthy family using biblical wisdom. Bring out the best in yourself and your kids now!
Note: If you plan on enjoying this series in a small group, please make sure that each participant has their own Study Guide Workbook. Additional workbooks can be purchased by clicking here.