Saddleback’s Annual Ahmanson Lectures feature five of the greatest minds in Christian apologetics as they answer important questions about the authority and reliability of the Bible, bringing clarity to our faith’s toughest questions and preparing us for Saddleback’s newest campaign, 40 Days in the Word.
This 5-week sermon series consist of the following parts:
- Why Historians Take The Gospel Seriously: Dr. John Dickson
- The Reliability Of The New Testament: Dr. Sean McDowell
- Top Ten Reasons We Know The New Testament Is True: Dr. Frank Turek
- Following Jesus On The Reliability Of Scripture: Dr. Paige Patterson
- A Biblical View Of Truth: Dr. Doug Groothius